79th Annual Highfalls Old-Time Fiddlers' Convention
North Moore High School Auditorium
1504 N. Moore Road
Robbins, NC 27325
Saturday, March 8, 2014
Starting at 5:00 P.M.
Registration begins at 4:00 P.M. , Ends at 6:00 P.M.
(Promising Young Talent Registration Ends at 6:00 P.M. )
|Band (4 or more persons)||$350.00||$250.00||$150.00||$75.00|
|Dancing (20 and over)||50.00||30.00||15.00||Ribbon|
|Dancing (19 and under)||50.00||30.00||15.00||Ribbon|
|Most Promising Young Talent||15.00 and Ribbon||10.00 and Ribbon||5.00 and Ribbon||Ribbon|
Over $1,800 in Cash Prizes
- Each Band will be allotted two numbers in which to feature all categories entered
- No electrical instruments or taped music
- No recording stars are allowed in the competition
- Trophies - 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place bands
- Most Promising Young Talent will begin at 5:30 P.M.
- The first three Bands to register and perform will enter a drawing for an extra $50.00
- Individual acts will be allowed one number with a maximum of 2 back-up performers and must not be associated with or been entered as part of a band.
Dave "JJ" Moore, EMCE - Competent Judges
For more information call Highfalls Elementary School
Concession Stand Open
(Bar-B-Q Sandwiches, Hotdogs, Baked Goods )